*ERROR *: The remote desktop server is currently unavailable. If the
problem persists, please notify your system administrator, or check your
system logs.

Here are the logs for the following errors :-

Catalina.out LOGS :-

> 16:56:27.484 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-8080-exec-6323] INFO
>  o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "anon00057" disconnected from
> connection "". Duration: 54158 milliseconds

var/log/messages :-

Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd: recv: Connection reset by peer
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd: guacd[6554]: ERROR:       Connection
> closed.
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd[6554]: Connection closed.
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd[6554]: User
> "@15ba25cb-f230-49c9-9957-748884029cd5" disconnected (0 users remain)
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd: guacd[6554]: INFO:        User
> "@15ba25cb-f230-49c9-9957-748884029cd5" disconnected (0 users remain)
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd: guacd[6554]: INFO:        Last user of
> connection "$4f69540e-c913-4444-9080-b381f9bd50a7" disconnected.
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd[6554]: Last user of connection
> "$4f69540e-c913-4444-9080-b381f9bd50a7" disconnected.
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd[6554]: Unloading device 0 (G)
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd: guacd[6554]: INFO:        Unloading
> device 0 (G)
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd[6554]: Closing channel "filerdr"...
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd: guacd[6554]: INFO:        Closing
> channel "filerdr"...
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd[6554]: Closing channel "resrdr"...
> Jul 23 16:56:27 guacd-server guacd: guacd[6554]: INFO:        Closing
> channel "resrdr"...
> Jul 23 16:56:28 guacd-server guacd: guacd[6554]: INFO:        Internal RDP
> client disconnected
> Jul 23 16:56:28 guacd-server guacd[6554]: Internal RDP client disconnected
> Jul 23 16:56:28 guacd-server guacd: ERRINFO_SECURITY_DATA_TOO_SHORT
> (0x000010E0):
> Jul 23 16:56:28 guacd-server guacd: (a) The dataSignature field of the
> Fast-Path Input Event PDU (section 2.2.8.1.2) does not contain enough data.
> Jul 23 16:56:28 guacd-server guacd: (b) The fipsInformation and
> dataSignature fields of the Fast-Path Input Event PDU (section 2.2.8.1.2)
> do not contain enough data.

RDP SERVER LOGS :-

The RDP protocol component WD detected an error in the protocol stream and
> has disconnected the client.

I have also checked the performance of RDP SERVER and GUACD server at the
time of random disconnect. It was normal.

*The RDP protocol component WD detected an error in the protocol stream and
> has disconnected the client.  *

What does it mean ?
anybody has any idea about it ?