On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 7:56 AM Umesh Bhatt <um...@nuvepro.com> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>

> I was thinking share a connection will allow user to share the desktop
> with other users (read-only) to see what they are doing. Is it not the way
> Share a connection work?

Yes, this is how Share a Connection works; however, I think the issue that
Paul is having is that the users who are connecting to the RDP sessions are
not (necessarily) doing so from Guacamole.  He's looking for a way to use
RDP to shadow other RDP connections made from other clients.

Of course, one solution is to force everyone to use Guacamole, and then you
could use the connection sharing feature in Guacamole, but that may not be
a practical solution.