Hello,

I tried to upgrade one of my docker based guacamole installations today, and
failed. I am using guacamole mostly to connect to Hyper-V virtual machines,
using the preconnection blob mechanism. Now when I connected to the new
guacamole, I was able to authenticate using my extension (thanks for staying
compatible!), but connections failed. In guacd log I found the cause:

guacd[100]: WARNING:    Installed version of FreeRDP lacks support for the
preconnection PDU. The specified preconnection BLOB and/or ID will be
ignored.

Is there a reason not to compile with Hyper-V support out of the box? Did I
miss a discussion on the mailing list? Or is it by accident Debian has the
wrong default?

Thanks, Joachim