Here here!

Seriously, a huge thanks to the developer community and the Glyptodon staff for their great product and timely support, many thanks!

Stew

------ Original Message ------
From: dmoscovi...@simard.ca
To: u...@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Sent: 3/25/2020 12:25:09 PM
Subject: A large thank you to the Apache Guacamole Team

Hi Team,

I'd just like the give a quick large thank you to the Guacamole team and any and all developers involved at this time. Due to the word situation now I've had to quickly implement something to allow many many users to now work from home and most likely without this system people would be stuck. Using this system as a base, It has enabled many people to just transplant themselves and continue working safely.

Thank you.

/danielm