On 07/04/2020 6:40 a.m., Piviul wrote:
Wesley de Graaf ha scritto il 07/04/20 alle 09:52:
Hi Allen,

Later on, I did find out when setting the keyboard on “Unicode” it is working as expected. Our default keyboard layout is the US English (qwerty). So when using the US English (Qwerty) keyboard layout its not working.
I have no problems too with caps lock in guacamole... AFAIK the keyboard layout you have to set on the RDP connection should be the keyboard layout that is set as default on the rdp server.

I have configured some guacamole RDP connection to PCs with different keyboard layout (qwerty IT or qwerty US) and settings the guacamole RDP connection to have the keyboard layout used on the RDP server solve any keyboard layout problems.

I always set up keyboard layout everywhere the same way which is US English wqerty. That's why I don't have the Caplock issue.

Allen