Hi,

I know that server-layout should be set to whatever layout is on the RDP
server. However, if I do so in y case then CAPS Lock fails to work properly (it
either prints all uppercase even if you then disable CAPS Lock by pressing the
key again, or it prints everything lowercase, regardless). Key combinations
such as CTRL-C & CGTRL-V work "fine" (even though at some point with Office
applications, these keys do not copy/paste anymore but trigger app-specific
menu options such as file open or file save...).

Anyway, back to the caps lock issue.  I noticed that if I set
server-layout=failsafe, the CAPS Lock key works as expected (great!). However,
CTRL-C and CTRL-V do nothing at all.

I presume it's a freerdp issue.

Vieri