>In my opinion (and I can be wrong), the use of Guacamole today puts
>European companies out of law.
I disagree. I am based in Germany, I do consulting w.r.t. security and data
protection, and I also offer Guacamole as part of my backup service
contracts. It really depends on your use case, and where there is a contract
(service, employee, whatever), then any additional consent is imho worsening
your legal situation as a provider. If you really need something like this,
then you can integrate Guacamole into you own portal (you name it) and use
single sign on mechanisms from there (I do from my backup software).
Nevertheless I´d also like to see a full blown customization example, as of
course I´d also like to brand it more easily.
Joachim