From: sciUser <shulb...@securitycentric.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 19:07
To: user@guacamole.apache.org <user@guacamole.apache.org>
Subject: Re: AW: [EXTERNAL] Re: Guacamole Installation with separate servers
for DMZ and Internal Setup

Docker is popular however it comes with a serious security risk, its always
better to build your own Guacamole instance over using Docker.  The risk is
in exploiting the host server through Docker container.  I have actually
done this and it can be pretty nasty if someone wanted to be malicious.

I agree that documentation could be better, its lacks the show and tell
aspect with explanation.
I plan on fixing that gap once I complete this project in August, to give
proper instructional guides.
Don't get me wrong, Mike and Nick have done an outstanding job in
maintaining this project and if it wasn't for them Guacamole wouldn't be as
tasty as it is now.

This is why I will make this pledge, once my company hits $1MM revenue, I
will donate to the project $20k.

Keep up the good work!

-----
A Cybersecurity Enablement Company
We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!
Known good Guacamole  installations

--
Sent from: