On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 5:10 PM Peter De Tender <pe...@pdtit.be> wrote:

> All,
>
> I agree on optimizing documentation could be a good project; maybe it can
> be moved to a GitHub alike scenario where "anyone" can contribute to it and
> improve it?

It already is :-)

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-manual

And we certainly welcome any contributions.  They need to follow the
overall project guidelines for contributions - JIRA issue, style
guidelines, pull requests, etc.

> That said, Mike and Nick are indeed of great help here, and fast in
> answering our questions.

Some days :-).

> I used Guacamole as a 'user' for quite some time, and now started looking
> into using it myself from the setup to managing it, automation with REST
> API,... and going good so far.
>
> Since my core space is Azure, I obviously run it here; my setup got
> extended with Azure App Gateway and Azure Front Door (multiple region LB),
> and I am about to publish a blog post on how to set this all up.
>
> BTW, does anyone know what platform this mail-list is working on? as in
> how to set up something similar?

I can't remember what Apache uses for the mailing list, but it's one of the
big open source ones.