On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 12:43 AM Prince V S <princ...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ivanmarcus,
>
> Please find the system details below. I checked the logs and found VNC
> connection error (Error writing to TLS: Error in the push function). Is
> it a configuration issue?

This sounds possibly like:

> Freerdp version                      : freerdp2

Beware that "freerdp2" (and even something like "2.0.0") is unfortunately
vague. There are quite a few versions of this library around, many actually
being git snapshots. Even two packages that appear to have the same version
number may be significantly different:

http://guacamole.apache.org/releases/1.1.0/#freerdp-200-or-later-is-now-required-for-rdp-support

Do you know what specific version of the package is installed?

Connection type                     : vnc,rdp(both)

You are seeing this behavior with both VNC and RDP?