On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 10:07 PM Gabriel Huerta Araujo
<huert...@globalhitss.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi everyone:
>

> When I have tried to access to Guacamole with my user and password I get
> following error
>

> TypeError: Cannot read property 'mysql' of undefined

You'll need to provide us a little more detail and context of this error
message.  I assume that error is in the Tomcat logs - if so, can you
provide more detailed log messages surrounding this particular error?  If
you're receiving that message somewhere else - like a pop-up on the screen
or something like that - please provide that detail and the log messages.