Guacamole deploys itself with the guacamole.min.js and guacamole.js files.
As far as I know there is no way to load the page with guacamole.js pulled.

I usually exec into the docker container and copy guacamole.js over
guacamole.min.js and that enables me to be able to drop javascript
breakpoints :).