Sorry to hear this, although I have suffered (admittedly not entirely Nabble's fault) with the list emails being spammed - one reason why I've been quiet recently.

In any event I guess it would be good to at least try and keep the forum archive if possible (I find it useful to search when responding to people's queries that I'm sure I've seen before!). To that end archiving the raw data may be prudent too - should the forum disappeared altogether it may be possible to export to something else?