On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 7:12 AM Brad Saxton <bsax...@brocku.ca> wrote:

> Unless I'm missing something, there seems to be an issue for users who only
> have one connection defined.
>
> For users with only one connection, Guacamole automatically makes that
> connection upon login without displaying the Guacamole home page.

Yes, this is by design. If a user has access to only one connection,
they are taken to that connection immediately instead of forcing the
user to select their single connection from a list of one choice.

> If though, only one active connection per user is permitted, this causes an
> issue. If the user was already logged in from another computer and only 1
> connection per user is allowed, this causes an issue. The user gets an error
> about exceeding the number of allowed connections and only "Reconnect" or
> "Logout" are displayed. The user cannot get to the control panel in order to
> kill the other connection.

If necessary, you can go to the settings screen by pressing
Ctrl+Alt+Shift to open the Guacamole menu. The usual dropdown menu
with "Settings", "Logout", etc. is there.