On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 19:27 Sean Hulbert
<shulb...@securitycentric.net.invalid> wrote:

>Thanks for this information.
>

> Let me add one more piece in,  reason I mentioned RSA SecurID is the key fob
> that changes the token every 60 seconds, the key fob is what I am trying to
> sync to the MFA, would the method you mentioned below still work?

I'll also add in, we use the hardware tokens that Cisco Duo provides,
and we tie into their service for the MFA portion. So if you aren't
tied to the SecurID, and simply want rotating tokens, Duo may offer a
versatile alternative that's ready to use with Guacamole.

Regards,
Ralph