See: https://lists.apache.org/thread/cpyop33ctv3rhw3g5n6qzj38b557x6b2

From above:

"... My guess is that the last line of the file simply has no end-of-line character present at all, and you need to add one. Some text editors do not include a newline after the final line of a file. ..."

If not sure how to check this, that's fine. Just try opening the file in your text editor of choice and add a blank line at the end.

- Mike