Hi Nick,

I've done some experiments without the ulimit setting.  I can reproduce
it.  I'm turning on EC2 MATE instances and connecting to them via a
single guacamole host. I connected to 20 instances before I saw the error.
Then I turned on debug logging and restarted the guacd container and I
reproduced it after connecting to 8 instances.  This time no connections
would work after the error, even after I closed all the connections and saw
the number of guacd processes shrink to 1. The coredump info looks like
this: https://pastebin.com/ukkLf1XC. Here is the core dump zipped ->
https://russ-public.s3.amazonaws.com/projects/core.zip

There isn't an obvious error in the guacd logs where it is going wrong. But
I do see some errors trying to clean up client processes.
Presumably because they've failed and exited already (see below).

On Guacamole side I see errors trying to connect to guacd:

ERROR o.a.g.w.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint - Connection to guacd
terminated abnormally: Connection to guacd timed out.

In guacd I see this:

INFO:       Connection "$7a6badfa-1cd9-4b21-ad00-c90e598ee2f9" removed.
DEBUG:      Unable to request termination of client process: No such process

Thanks,
Russ