Unable to get a native Ubuntu build of guacd to work the same as the docker
build when it comes to OPENSSH private key format.  Scripted the build process
to mimic that used by docker (building dependencies), using Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
and Ubuntu 22.04 LTS as the native base.  Still no luck with OPENSSH formatted
keys.
https://github.com/RaySmith1/ubuntu-guacd-build/blob/main/build.sh

I think I understand that the standard of PKCS#1 RSA (and PKCS#8?) are
supported.  But I found references that call out any keys that SSH supports can
be stored as OPENSSH key format and those can be loaded/unloaded without
relying on SSL/TLS library.   If the goal of OPENSSH key format was to
eliminate the need for external libraries why specifically does the docker
version appears to support the use of OPENSSH keys while the native Ubuntu
version does not.  What is necessary to support OPENSSH keys with the native
Ubuntu builds?

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENTS IN THE U.S.A.:
This message may constitute an advertisement of a BD group's products or
services or a solicitation of interest in them. If this is such a message and
you would like to opt out of receiving future advertisements or solicitations
from this BD group, please forward this e-mail to optoutbygr...@bd.com.
[BD.v1.0]
This message (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the
designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information
and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality
protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, use,
copy or distribute this message. If you received this in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.
Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) 1
Becton Drive Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 U.S.A.