I'm using private key for SSH authentication.  Keypair is known to function
- SSH CLI: PASS
- Docker guacd 1.5.4: PASS
- Native guacd 1.5.4: FAIL

Native guacd  1.5.4 built on Ubuntu LTS 22.04 reports:
GAUCD: Public key authentication failed: Username/PublicKey combination invalid.
SSHD: userauth_pubkey: key type ssh-rsa not in PubkeyAcceptedAlgorithms
[preauth]

Forcing sshd to accept ssh-rsa allowed the connection but not ideal:
# temp workaround
PubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes +ssh-rsa
HostKeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa

With SSH enabled (libssh2-1-dev) guacd builds and all dependencies appear to be
met (ldd) but I'm not getting current KeyAlgorithms and falls back to ssh-rsa
(deprecated).  Perhaps I'm using an older/incorrect dependency?

cloud-init package list:
- fonts-dejavu-core
- libcairo2-dev
- libcairo2
- libjpeg-turbo8-dev
- libjpeg-turbo8
- libpng-dev
- libpng16-16
- libtool-bin
- libossp-uuid-dev
- libossp-uuid16
- libpango1.0-dev
- libpango1.0-0
- libssh2-1-dev
- libssh2-1
- libtelnet-dev
- libtelnet2
- libvncserver-dev
- libvncserver1
- libvncclient1
- libssl-dev
- libcrypto-dev
- libssl3
- libwebp-dev
- libwebp7
- libwebsockets-dev
- libwebsockets16

Any guidance would be appreciated.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENTS IN THE U.S.A.:
This message may constitute an advertisement of a BD group's products or
services or a solicitation of interest in them. If this is such a message and
you would like to opt out of receiving future advertisements or solicitations
from this BD group, please forward this e-mail to optoutbygr...@bd.com.
[BD.v1.0]
This message (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the
designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information
and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality
protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, use,
copy or distribute this message. If you received this in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.
Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) 1
Becton Drive Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 U.S.A.