This is exactly what I’m looking for.  Thank you for your help.

Thank you,

Brad Turnbough
Senior Technology Analyst

[cid:Backlund-Investment-logo_20ce9d6e-04b9-4d73-9d17-cfc69decf4cc.gif]

P: 309.272.2739 F: 309.272.2839

www.betterbanks.com<http://www.betterbanks.com/>
www.statestreetbank.com<http://www.statestreetbank.com>

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached
hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in
confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify
me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments.