On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 6:28 AM Alexandre Cariage <a...@sight-sound.ch>
wrote:

> Forgot to specify : I'm testing with *Balancing* connection groups.
>
> Le 14.03.2024 à 11:23, Alexandre Cariage a écrit :
> > Once a connexion is added to a group, it seemingly can't be edited
> > anymore.
> >
> > I just can't find it anywhere, clicking the "+" next to the Connexion
> > Group only shows options to add more connexions.
> >
> > Note I'm still on latest 14.X.

There's nothing about adding a connection to a connection group that would
prevent you from editing it.

The only thing I can think of is that you're logged in as a user that does
not have admin rights and only has access to the Balancing Group - in this
case, you'd be able to see the balancing group, but not the connections.
Make sure you're logged in as an admin user.

Beyond that, you might try upgrading to the 1.5.4 release and see if that
helps.