On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 2:35 PM Rasmus Hvitfeldt
<rasmus.hvitfe...@securitas.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Is there a way to give specific permissions to a user group so they can
> kill any active session? We have a privileged user group that would require
> that ability. But of course we don’t want to give them Administer system
> rights.

Currently the only way to assign a user permissions to view other user's
active sessions and to kill those sessions is to make them a system
administrator. Guacamole does actually support some finer-grain permissions
control, such as assigning administrative access for a specific connection
to a user or group, but there's no way to accomplish this in the web
interface at the moment.