From: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2024 12:23 AM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org <user@guacamole.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Specific permissions to Active Sessions / Kill Sessions

On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 2:35 PM Rasmus Hvitfeldt
<rasmus.hvitfe...@securitas.com.invalid> wrote:
Hi all,

Is there a way to give specific permissions to a user group so they can kill
any active session? We have a privileged user group that would require that
ability. But of course we don’t want to give them Administer system rights.

Currently the only way to assign a user permissions to view other user's active
sessions and to kill those sessions is to make them a system administrator.
Guacamole does actually support some finer-grain permissions control, such as
assigning administrative access for a specific connection to a user or group,
but there's no way to accomplish this in the web interface at the moment.