Not sure if/how FreeRDP handles this but here is some context about changes
from Windows Server 2003 to 2008 (RDC 6.1):
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/security-compliance-and-identity/changes-to-remote-administration-in-windows-server-2008/ba-p/246577

On a Desktop OS (Windows 11), this is what I see:

Connecting through Guacamole via RDP as the SAME user I have logged into
the console "steals" the session that was on the console, regardless of the
"Administrator console" setting on the connection in Guacamole.

Connecting through Guacamole via RDP as a DIFFERENT user I have logged into
the console asks me if I want to disconnect them, and when I choose Yes,
asks them (on the console) if they want to be disconnected with a 30s
countdown, regardless of the "Administrator console" setting on the
connection in Guacamole.

On a server OS (Windows Server 2022) with RDS role, this is what I see:

(FWIW, I do have "Restrict Remote Desktop Services users to a single Remote
Desktop Services session" enabled in my group policy for my terminal
servers.)

Connecting through Guacamole via RDP as the SAME user I have logged into
the console "steals" the session that was on the console, regardless of the
"Administrator console" setting on the connection in Guacamole.

Connecting through Guacamole via RDP as a DIFFERENT user I have logged into
the console does NOT affect the session on the console, regardless of the
"Administrator console" setting on the connection in Guacamole.