Hi All,

I wasn't really disrespectful and I wasn't expecting special treatment, as
it was a doubt against development, I've address the email to you (the one
that mostly gives "official" answers), but I've send it to the mailing list
so that it was shared with all the members.

So, I apologize to all the subscribers, but you Mike, you really still have
some skills tor learn, regarding human relationship.

It was a legitimate question, as back in June and with your help, I've
accomplished to build and test an Portuguese keyboard layout file for
Guacamole, that I've shared here in the mailing list (probably not the
right place, but with respect and glad to share some basic code with the
community).

Just as a humble information, Portuguese is the 5th most spoken language in
the world.

Maybe the in next version the Portuguese keyboard layout will be available
in Guacamole.

Cheers,

João