On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Joao Alexandre
<jalexandre1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,

> I've accomplished to build and test an Portuguese keyboard layout file for
> Guacamole, that I've shared here in the mailing list (probably not the right
> place, but with respect and glad to share some basic code with the
> community).

Hi João,

If you'd like to open a pull request (and JIRA issue) for your
changes, we'd be glad to look into merging those changes for a future
release. This unfortunately can't happen for 0.9.10, due to the scope
freeze, but things are pretty open beyond that.

Our contribution guidelines are here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-server/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING

- Mike