Hi Tucker,

Which specific performance issues are you seeing? Do you have high latency
and/or low bandwidth requirements?

What does the network latency and available bandwidth look like between
your VNC server and Guacamole server?

The VNC encoding parameters for the VNC server connection are set to "tight
zrle ultra copyrect hextile zlib corre rre raw" by default in libvncclient.
Have you explicitly set (and overridden) these encodings parameters in your
user-mapping.xml file? If so what are those parameters.

Regards,
Frode