Hello All,

I'm using guacamole in an automated fashion such that after completing the
external authentication, a new user-mapping.xml is generated.

The guacamole authentication in this case works correct however websocket
connection for console happens to the last consoled vm. It is not able to
properly disconnect last websocket session upon generation of new
user-mapping.xml. I suspect its the cookies !

If a new browser is used then the problem does not seem to appear.

So, would like to know how can I force flush cookies (if thats the problem)
whenever guacamole UI is reloaded ?