Greetings,

I am currently reviewing Guacamole for inclusion in an IIoT platform for
industrial equipment - to allow for operator interface access via webpage.

Both I and my team LOVE the default Guac 0.9.9 webapp!

However, we have one hurtle that we need some help overcoming...  We are
estimating approx. 100 uniquely branded deployments every year.  As such,
generating a deployment specific branding extension for each and every
deployment would become rather cumbersome very quickly.

Is there a way to change the application name, the logo, and the favicon of the
default web-client without having to generate and deploy a new .war archive?

Ultimately, we would like to create a bash script to 'automate' the
installation and branding - ideally declaring a script variable which would
query input from the cli user during scripted installation.  What edits are
necessary to accomplish this?  Is it even possible?
THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT
IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or by
sending an e-mail to i...@jlsautomation.com and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments. Thank you.