Yes it is ngix

Guacamole file below:

server {
        listen 443 ssl;
        server_name myservername;

        access_log   /var/log/nginx/guacamole.access.log ;
        error_log    /var/log/nginx/guacamole.error.log info ;

        ssl_certificate /etc/letsencrypt/live/myservername/cert.pem;
        ssl_certificate_key /etc/letsencrypt/live/myservername/privkey.pem;

        location ~ /.well-known {
                allow all;
        }
 proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
 proxy_set_header Connection $http_connection;
        location / {
        proxy_buffering off;
        proxy_pass  http://127.0.0.1:8080/guacamole;
        }