Thanks Nick. I tweaked the search filter a little bit and am able to return
the group membership with ldapsearch, but when applying that same filter to
guacamole.properties, no users are able to authenticate.

Is it possible there is an additional parameter that needs to be used in
conjunction with ldap-user-search-filter?

Erik Berndt / Systems Administrator
5551 Wellington Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155
703.631.0004 x520 (Phone) / 703.257.1725 (Fax)
http://www.superiorpaving.net

Need to open an IT support ticket?
http://FixIT.superiorpaving.net/portal or fi...@superiorpaving.net