Hi Omkar,

  I have got these number by running a simple C program on the containers
that fetches the timestamp in microseconds and exits. The times mentioned
are low and high, they are not varying so drastically with in a version but
there are huge differences(like a second) between the two versions,
2.0.4-alpha and 2.1.0-beta as I mentioned.

  I am using a single node cluster, and all there is absolutely no other
load on the machine/node. My single node cluster is just used for my own
development work, and testing.

  I am not aware of what is resource localization, I am not doing anything
specially for that.

  Please let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks,
Kishore