Hi Alejandro,

 I have modified the code in

hadoop-2.2.0-src/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-applications/hadoop-yarn-applications-unmanaged-am-launcher/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/yarn/applications/unmanagedamlauncher/UnmanagedAMLauncher.java

to submit multiple application masters one after another and still seeing
800 to 900 ms being taken for the start() call on AMRMClientAsync in all of
those applications.

Please suggest if you think I am missing something else

Thanks,
Kishore