Hi Alejandro,

  I don't start all the AMs from the same JVM. How can I do that? Also,
when I do that, that will save me time taken to get AM started, which is
also good to see an improvement in. Please let me know how can I do that?
And, would this also save me time taken for connecting from AM to the
Resource Manager?

Thanks,
Kishore