I am using Hadoop 2.7.3, when I run:
$ yarn rmadmin -addToClusterNodeLabels "Label1(exclusive=false)"

I got an error as:

… addToClusterNodeLabels: java.io.IOException: label name should only contains
{0-9, a-z, A-Z, -, _} and should not started with {-,_}

If I just use “Label1”, it will work fine, but I want a shareable one.

Anyone knows a better way to do it?

Access the Q2 2016 Digital Marketing Report for a fresh set of trends and
benchmarks in digital
marketing<http://www2.merkleinc.com/l/47252/2016-07-26/47gt7c>

Download our latest report titled “The Case for Change: Exploring the Myths of
Customer-Centric Transformation”
<http://www2.merkleinc.com/l/47252/2016-08-04/4b9p7c>

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended for use by the
intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email
without the author’s prior permission. We take precautions to minimize the risk
of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to perform your own virus
checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any
loss or damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this
communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege.