Dear all, I'm wondering whether anyone would help me with the settings for
Zeppelin 0.8.0 using Hive.

As indicated by Apache on Zeppelin website, the interpreter for Hive has been
deprecated and merged with JDBC.  However, I cannot use %jdbc(hive) to initiate
it in Zeppelin.  All I got is "InterpreterNotFoundException: Either no
interpreter named hive or it is not binded to this note".

I've tried following this website:
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.8.0/interpreter/jdbc.html#apache-hive and
change the interpreter settings for jdbc (except default.user and
default.password).  I also made two links:

hadoop-common.jar ->
/usr/local/hadoop/share/hadoop/common/hadoop-common-3.1.1.jar
hive-jdbc.jar ->
/usr/local/apache-hive-3.1.0-bin/jdbc/hive-jdbc-3.1.0-standalone.jar

in /usr/local/zeppelin/interpreter/jdbc/.

However, this time I got a different error:

java.sql.SQLException: Could not open client transport with JDBC Uri:
jdbc:hive2://localhost:10000: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
(Connection refused)

Is there anything I shoud do?

Thanks for help!

Ming