On Secure Cluster, The ContainerLocalizer JVM runs as job user. The below
issue happens when the job user
does not have access to the hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager-<version>.jar
present on hadoop classpath of
NodeManager machine.

Could not find or load main class org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.
nodemanager.containermanager.loca lizer.ContainerLocalizer

Make sure the job user has access to