Could you try the following

1.       Switch to job user , Check “ ls - l  <full path to nodemanager jar>”
to check access to jar . Check parent dir permissions too

From: alex noure [mailto:hello123...@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 August 2019 16:50
To: Prabhu Josephraj <pjos...@cloudera.com>
Cc: user@hadoop.apache.org; mapreduce-iss...@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.loca
lizer.ContainerLocalizer

Hi Prabhu
Thank you for your reply.
I did the following:
    chmod 777 hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager-<version>.jar
Restarted NodeManager, resourcemanager

Still reporting an error
Could not find or load main class
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.loca
lizer.ContainerLocalizer

Prabhu Josephraj <pjos...@cloudera.com<mailto:pjos...@cloudera.com>>
于2019年8月20日周二 下午6:18写道:
On Secure Cluster, The ContainerLocalizer JVM runs as job user. The below issue
happens when the job user
does not have access to the hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager-<version>.jar
present on hadoop classpath of
NodeManager machine.

Could not find or load main class
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.nodemanager.containermanager.loca
lizer.ContainerLocalizer

Make sure the job user has access to
hadoop-yarn-server-nodemanager-<version>.jar.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 3:40 PM alex noure