Hi Wangda, thanks for this. A question about the schedule correction:

> > 1) In the proposal, repeats are not properly. (I used bi-weekly instead of
> 2nd/4th week as repeat frequency). I'd like to fix the frequency on Thu and
> it will take effect starting next week.

I understand that “bi-weekly” may cause 3 meetings in some months, and that’s
not the intent.
Is it your intent to schedule “Wednesday of the 2nd and 4th weeks of each
month” or “2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month”? — which of course are not the
same, for months that start on Thu-Sat...

As a side note, I find that my calendar program cannot express “Wednesday of
the second week of the month”, but does know how to do “second Wednesday of the
month”.

But I’ll schedule them one-by-one if I have to, I just wanted clarity. :-)

Thanks,
—Matt