Stack,

I have checked the example on the given link

http://hbase.apache.org/docs/r0.89.20100726/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/package-summary.html#package_description

<http://hbase.apache.org/docs/r0.89.20100726/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/package-summary.html#package_description>but
it is same as on the other documentation. Secondly I am running hbase in
Distributed mode. I am confused with the term Zookeeper ensemble. Do you
mean that i set the configuration like this

config.set("hbase.zookeeper.quorum", "myserver.mycompany.com:2181");

If yes, then i have tried in this way also but agian getting exceptions when
I write this line

 HTable table = new HTable(config, "myTable");

The Exception details are

Aug 31, 2010 7:19:24 PM org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration <init>
WARNING: instantiating HBaseConfiguration() is deprecated. Please use
HBaseConfiguration#create() to construct a plain Configuration
org/apache/zookeeper/KeeperException
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager.getClientZooKeeperWatcher(HConnectionManager.java:176)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.getZooKeeperWrapper(HConnectionManager.java:1048)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.locateRootRegion(HConnectionManager.java:1064)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:668)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:644)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.locateRegionInMeta(HConnectionManager.java:770)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:673)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:644)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.locateRegionInMeta(HConnectionManager.java:770)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:677)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$TableServers.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:644)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:134)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:111)
        at MyLittleHBaseClient.main(MyLittleHBaseClient.java:28)
Java Result: 1

So kindly give me some details how to resolve this issue.

Thanks