when I type

`split region_name`,     I don't know what to use as region name?  I tried
entering the region name as seen in nodeName:60030 webpage, it does not
split the region.

It outputs it completed in 1.234 seconds, but nothing happens.

What ever I type as region_name, it outputs completed in 1.x seconds and
nothing happens.

Viv