Obviously I don't know much about your use case, so hopefully this won't
turn into a game of "yes but I also need X" ;)

It sounds like you don't have a lot of data to retrieve? Since your first
and second options are to scan the whole table, it might be that the table
itself is small. If it's small then any option is good and it's just a
matter of writing some code.

Then, option 3 and 4 will write multiple files unless you use only 1
reducer so, since you already need to merge files, you could consider
having a post step that converts the multiple SF into 1 tsv file. Or you
could have you own version of Export that has a single reducer that writes
in the tsv format. The possibilities are endless.

Hope this helps,

J-D