Hi Ted,

Thanks for your reply.

I cannot find anything in configuration. Can you tell me what might be root
cause for this issue?

What will be major cause for acl command taking more than 30 seconds to
process. I cannot find anything other than this in hbase log. Is there any
documentation available to secure zookeeper and hbase with kerberos
properly?

The same log occurs in normal cluster also and i have enabled
authorization. The same authorization command runs in 5 to 6 seconds.

Thanks,
Kumar