Hi,

I don't think the problem from zookeeper quorum.

Create, scan and list commands are working without delay. It won't take
more than 5 seconds.

But when executing acl commands getting slow response.

I have noticed in log as *auth: SIMPLE *but actually it should be
*KERBEROS *authentication.

[image: Inline image 2]

And getting a warning message as "*responseTooSlow*"

[image: Inline image 3]

Hope this will help you to figure the issue.

Thanks,
Kumar