Because of some compatibility issues, we decide that this will be done
in 2.0 only..  Ya as Andy said, it would be great to share the 1.x
backported patches.  Is it a mega patch at ur end?  Or issue by issue
patches?  Latter would be best.  Pls share patches in some place and a
list of issues backported. I can help with verifying the issues once
so as to make sure we dont miss any...

-Anoop-