Hi,

TL;DR:  In my use case I am setting attributes for Puts and Deletes using
setAttribute(). I would like to know if it is possible to get the
attributes that I had set from the WALEdit ?

Here is my use case in detail: I have a replicated cluster A which gets
replicated to cluster B. From cluster B, I would like to track the events
as they get written to B. I set the event-id as an attribute to the
mutation in cluster A.

I will have a coProcessor in cluster B that gets invoked on postWALWrite,
If I can retrieve the event-id from the WALEdit, I would be able to track
those events that got replicated successfully in cluster B.

I went through the WALEdit API and it is not obvious to me if it is
possible to retrieve the attributes set on the row mutation.

Kindly let me know your suggestions.

Regards,
Sreeram