Thank you Chetan

________________________________
From: Chetan Khatri <chetan.opensou...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 8:15 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: Writing/Importing large number of records into HBase

Oh. Sorry.
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/hbase-spark/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/spark/example/hbasecontext/JavaHBaseBulkPutExample.java
[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/47359?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/hbase-spark/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/spark/example/hbasecontext/JavaHBaseBulkPutExample.java>

hbase/JavaHBaseBulkPutExample.java at master ยท apache
...<https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/hbase-spark/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/spark/example/hbasecontext/JavaHBaseBulkPutExample.java>
github.com
hbase - Mirror of Apache HBase ... Switch branches/tags. Branches; Tags

On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 9:27 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Chetan:
> The link you posted was from personal repo.
>
> There hasn't been commit for at least a year.
>
> Meanwhile, the hbase-spark module in hbase repo is being actively
> maintained.
>
> FYI
>
> > On Jan 27, 2017, at 7:47 PM, Chetan Khatri <chetan.opensou...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Adding to @Ted Check Bulk Put Example -
> > https://github.com/tmalaska/SparkOnHBase/blob/master/src/
[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/1946016?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/tmalaska/SparkOnHBase/blob/master/src/>

tmalaska/SparkOnHBase<https://github.com/tmalaska/SparkOnHBase/blob/master/src/>
github.com
Contribute to SparkOnHBase development by creating an account on GitHub.