Can't wait to tell my boss we need to load a deprecated function to make our
little hbase work...... Looks like it's time to move back to good ole
dependable DB2... Too much uncertainty with hadoop... MapR, Cloudera and
Hortonworks..... Seems to me that these companies are trying to be the Uber of
data... Complete unequivocal failures. Rehash of the internet bubble after
Y2k....
Going back to IBM.