Just saw that your tests were on local mode...

Local mode is not for production so I do not see any related issues for
improving the performance for hbase in local mode. Maybe we just have more
threads in HBase 2 by default which makes it slow on a single machine, not
sure...

Could you please test it on a distributed cluster? If it is still a
problem, you can open an issue and I believe there will be committers offer
to help verifying the problem.

Thanks.

Bruno Dumon <bru...@ngdata.com> 于2020年5月20日周三 下午4:45写道: