I confirm : I just tried hive.server2.idle.operation.timeout setting it to
-60 (seconds), but my veeeeeery slow job have not been killed. The issue
here is "what if another user come and try to submit a MapReduce job but
the cluster is stuck in an infinite loop ?".

Do you or anyone else have another idea ?
Thanks,

Loïc

Loïc CHANEL
Engineering student at TELECOM Nancy